a test of icecast

Should be my icecast playing, when it is on. Well it seemed to work, but I don't know if it is safe really. I have to look into it. So, for the time being, I removed the url. Periodically, this should be on now and again.  Update: I once did icecast, but decided I didn't have time to broadcast enough to make it worthwhile. Besides, I was worried about copyright issues id I played anything other than my own creations. If I remember, it seems getting past the local network was the big problem with it. I seem to have managed to do that at one point, but again, stopped for the above reasons. I may test it out again when I have a day I can do that, which would mean learning it all over again really. Maybe, I would remember once I I get going again, but it is something that without practice, I tend to forget how to do.

Popular Posts