A signpost for now reconsidered

Well, for now, since I can't seem to entirely fix whatever is broken with this blog, I will be using my main blog  here  for just about everything. This has finally convinced me to combine a few blogs. I hope it isn't a problem of malware or something. I doubt that though. Probably just technical glitches.


Update: Everything seems to work now, but i think I might still combine several of these blogs into one.

Update 2: Being that everything seems to work ok again, I might still post here on occasion.

Update 3: And I have imported this blog to my main blog, but I've now got things working on this site better than before it seems, and really, I guess this has become my main blog. My main blog is sort of, in part, a back up of this blog now. And now that I have infinite scrolling working on this site, I suppose it makes sense to post here. So, I will continue on regardless....

Popular Posts